Thursday, April 28, 2011

It's Been Too Long

So I know that this blog says the everyday happenings of B... But there is another part of this blog and that is her lil sis "M!" So without little to do I am going to post something since no one has in a long time!
This week is finals week for me... it is hard because everyone is acting weird. But you don't think yourself personally is acting weird.. just everyone else! Then once school is over finally people are fun again! I had a big presentation to do this morning which I am overjoyed to be done with. My group was challenging but I think we pulled off our project in the end! Mom and Dad are out here this week which is kind of hard too. I feel pulled between school, friends, and family. (o and that great thing called packing!)
I have one more class today and another presentation meeting for tomorrow then done for the day! I think I may order pizza tonight because that sounds good! Finals week is also full of weird eating habits. I have been running on coffee, oreo cookies, and cereal! Yum right?!? And I am a Nutrition Major! Holy smokes.
I will be home for the summer soon. Seems weird. I don't know how I feel about going home. I will make a lot of money, but I am sad because most of my friends are not at home anymore. They are out at school. But I get to spend a lot of time with my family which will be so great! I also get to see my sister and brother and hang out with my niece (and future niece!) My heart is just so excited for all the great family moments I will experience this summer!
I think my heart is the most sad because my partner in crime (B) and I will not be together all summer. We had such a great time rooming together this year and I will truly miss our crazy adventures and silly dance sessions to Kenny G. I know that our next life change is good, but it is also very difficult to let go of B and let her move out and move on to bigger things then this little college town.
Well I better get onto my next class. Bye for now!

No comments: