today was a mixed up day. wake up. eat. clean a bit. realize I need more storage units. realize I have not worked in awhile so buying storage units seems like an expense I do not want to have. decide not to buy storage units quit yet. Mo calls. Comes over. We grocery shop. I then realize how little food I had. Big dent in food money for the month. But I have food. Home again. Help bring new soccer things over to new soccer field. I am the only girl there to help. But I am glad I could help my friend connor out. Its rediculously hot out. get burned-ish but impressively not too bad of one. get ready. woooooooork away. I was out of it tonight. just not all there. I was actually in a good mood I just think I had gotten out of the habit of having work regularly so it seemed to be extra effort to get my groove down and I did not feel very charming tonight. sometimes I just feel so amazingly flawless at things and sometimes I feel rather awkward. My tonight was an inbetweener. I had a few tables that just were rediculous and I tried to explain what they were getting and made sure they knew and they said they had had it before and then of course at the end of the meal is when all the complaints come out. that could be one of my biggest pet peeves is when I come up several times and walk through several times to make sure they have ample time for me to get them another thing or see what I can do....but at the end of the meal I am just kind of miffed. I do not have much patience for that. BUT I don't them know it! so here I am laying in bed ready to go to sleep. nothing too entertaining today. I just rammed my toe into the desk I took down to my living room....thats the thing about moving things places that are usually big object free. then when it is dark you forget they are there and then wham-o toe gets scrunchified. OH my do we have an abundance of zucchini. so many zucchini. I got some a week or more ago at the farmers market and so did alexis. then she got some from our neighbors and then I got a bunch from grandma. SO now we have so many zucchini and we need to find ways of using them so that we dont waste them. so i will keep you all updated on our zucchini adventures. love you all
peace
B
2 comments:
:-) Love you! Miss you. Need a hug.
I am so glad you are writing again! You are so colorful and fun! I so enjoyed spending time with you at the reunion. What a special time. I love you, Mom
Post a Comment